When it comes to furnace installation or replacement, homeowners in the Beaverton and Portland areas can rely on Wolcott Services. As furnace installation experts, we understand the importance of maintenance and replacement when necessary. We are here to help you determine when to replace your existing furnace. Contact us and get scheduled today.
Here Are Six Signs That Indicate It's Time For A Furnace Replacement In Your Home
- Your Furnace Has Reached Its Maximum Lifespan: When your furnace has reached its maximum lifespan, it’s time for a replacement. It’s important to note that furnace efficiency decreases with age, so if your furnace is on its last leg, you may be spending more on energy costs each month than you need to.
- Your Furnace Isn’t Providing Adequate Heat: If your furnace isn’t keeping your home warm enough or it’s taking longer than usual to heat up, this could indicate something is wrong with your system, and it is time to consider furnace replacement. Additionally, suppose one area of your home is warmer than another (i.e., the living room is much more generous than the bedrooms). In that case, this could indicate an imbalance in the distribution of the heat in your home. Getting your HVAC system inspected by our professional furnace technicians will help to fix this issue.
- Increase In Furnace Repair Costs: If your furnace repair costs are increasing and your system is no longer working as efficiently as it once did, it might be time to replace your old furnace with a newer model. Newer furnaces are more energy-efficient and save money on your energy bills in the long run. Additionally, newer furnaces come with features that can improve your home’s comfort level, such as humidity control and air filtration.
- You’re Experiencing Frequent Cycling: If you find your furnace is cycling on and off more frequently, it signifies that your furnace isn’t working correctly and needs to be replaced. Additionally, if your furnace is making loud sounds while cycling on and off, this could also indicate the necessity of furnace replacement.
- Your Electricity Bill Has Gone Up: If you notice an unexplained spike in your energy bills, consider furnace replacement sooner rather than later. An old furnace can draw more electricity than necessary, resulting in higher energy costs each month.
- You Detect Strange Odors Coming From The Furnace: If you begin to detect any strange smells from the furnace, such as burning or musty odors, then furnace replacement should be considered as soon as possible. It’s important to note that these types of furnace issues can have profound safety implications and furnace installation should be completed by a furnace repair professional as soon as possible.
Contact us at (503) 420-8022 to learn more about our furnace installation or replacement options!
If you’re in the Beaverton or Portland area and think it may be time for furnace replacement in your home, then call the professionals at Wolcott Services today.