COMPREHENSIVE, COST-EFFECTIVE FURNACE TUNE-UPS
We offer comprehensive, cost-effective furnace tune-ups to keep your equipment performing at the highest level, to maximize efficiency and safety. Wolcott professionals can also diagnose and repair any issues with your heating systems, or install new ones when repair just doesn’t cut it.
WHY SCHEDULE REGULAR FURNACE TUNE-UPS?
Regularly scheduled maintenance with Wolcott professionals can:
- Keep your equipment running at peak efficiency
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Improve the quality of your indoor air
- Keep you safe from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning and other potential hazards
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, HVAC technicians will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978s
A gas furnace should be maintained at least once a year, ideally twice a year in the spring and autumn. Annual maintenance from our furnace maintenance in Troutdale, OR, which includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of elements that often fail, such as the air filter, fan, pilot light, and heat exchanger, will typically avoid these issues.
An hour and a half to two hours are required for a furnace tune-up. However, it is mostly dependent on the age of your furnace. It will take longer if they discover you need more extensive repairs. It will take less time if your furnace is in neat and clean condition.
You can diagnose and fix your furnace yourself if you have some do-it-yourself expertise. Your best strategy is to establish a checklist for furnace maintenance in Troutdale, OR, to prevent the issue.
Homeowners can do the following on their own:
- Change the air filter regularly. At the absolute least, replace your house air filter every 30-90 days
- Vents and registers should be cleaned
- Clearing the area surrounding the outside unit
- Replace the thermostat batteries if necessary
A gas furnace should be maintained at least once a year, ideally twice a year in the spring and autumn. Search furnace maintenance near me and contact Wolcott Heating & Cooling for your annual maintenance, including a thorough inspection and cleaning of elements that often fail, such as the air filter, fan, pilot light, and heat exchanger, in order to avoid these issues.
During preventive furnace maintenance, your HVAC expert will inspect and, if necessary, replace your furnace filter. They’ll check your heater’s exterior and ventilation system for signs of wear and make any necessary repairs. Following that, your furnace’s inside components will be cleaned and inspected for signs of wear or damage.