WHAT CAUSES CLOGGED TOILETS?That built-up sludge and debris that we mentioned before, flushed diapers, wipes, feminine hygiene products, paper towels and other non-flushable objects can all create serious clogs that require professional repair.
THE REPAIR PROCESSFirst, Wolcott professionals will check out your clog and determine the best way to repair it. Next, we’ll explain our plan (and the logic behind it) to you. After we’re done with the repair, we’ll inspect your toilet to make sure that it wasn’t damaged during the process.
TIPS FOR PREVENTING CLOGGED TOILETS
- Use less toilet paper
- Flush twice if you need to
- Don’t flush anything except toilet paper (no feminine hygiene products, diapers, wipes, etc.)
- Place a trash can next to the toilet to discourage the flushing of anything other than toilet paper
- Install child safety locks on toilets to keep kids from flushing weird stuff
- Educate everyone in your household about how the plumbing works
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978