Wolcott’s plumbing experts have been giving Portland drains a little extra TLC since 1978 and we know better than anyone that a good flow is essential to your business’s continued success. Give us a call if your plumbing starts acting up and we’ll send someone out to fix your issues ASAP. (And we won’t charge you an arm and a leg.)
HOW TO PREVENT CLOGGED DRAINSAll kinds of things that often go down drains can cause build-ups and, eventually, tough clogs. Grease, dirt, and even soaps (yes, soaps!) can cause blockages, but consistent maintenance and regularly scheduled, thorough cleanings can really help keep clogs at bay. That’s where Wolcott comes in
WHICH DRAINS CAN WE REPAIR?
Pretty much all of ‘em. Well, more specifically:
- Restroom, kitchen, and utility sinks
- Restroom, kitchen, and other floor drains
- Dishwashers and garbage disposals
WHAT DO WE SUGGEST?Clearing all floor drains and your main sewer line on a quarterly basis.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM?
Call us. We’ll come out and do a video inspection of your lines and then find an appropriate remedy.
We do everything from cable drain cleaning and hydrojetting to pipe bursting and complete repipings.
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978