With a professionally installed tankless water heater, you’ll likely never feel the pain of an ice cold shower again. Wolcott has been keeping Portland’s plumbing in good shape since 1978 and we’re experts in water heater repair and installation. Give us a call and we’ll help you decide whether a tankless (also called on-demand) water heater is right for you.
WHAT’S A TANKLESS WATER HEATER?Tankless water heater units heat water directly using a gas burner or electric element, as it’s needed, without the use of a storage tank.
YOU MAY NEED A NEW WATER
- You don’t feel like you get enough hot water (or you get less than you used to)
- Your water pressure has changed
- Your water has changed color (usually, it’ll look rusty)
- Your water smells weird
- Your water heater tank is leaking
WHY CHOOSE A TANKLESS WATER HEATER?Tankless water heaters can save money and energy because they only heat as much water as is needed. And you know how traditional water heaters occasionally “run out of” hot water and you have to wait for the tank to heat up again before taking a shower or running the washer? That’s not an issue with tankless water heaters — your hot water’s always ready when you are.
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978