SNEAKY WATER LEAKS AND WHAT CAUSES THEMPipes that are old or improperly installed and blockages caused by tree roots or other debris can cause leaks that you may not notice. Hidden leaks are tough to detect and can cause extensive damage.
YOU MAY HAVE A WATER LEAK IF…
- Your water bills are suddenly higher
- You have low water pressure (especially if it’s a new development)
- There are wet spots or mold on the walls or floors of your home
- You have wet, spongy spots in your yard
If you notice any of these signs, call Wolcott to have a professional come out and check your plumbing.
PROFESSIONAL WATER LEAK DETECTION
Wolcott has more than 30 years of experience in detecting and repairing water leaks for Portland residents. If you think that you may have a leak, call us and our licensed plumbers will investigate: We’ll check your meter, complete a video inspection, and dig or drill to get a better look at your plumbing. Once we determine whether there is a leak, we’ll find the solution that’s right for you.
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978