Wolcott professionals have been keeping Portland’s plumbing and gas lines in good shape since 1978 and we’ve got a great team of licensed professionals who can help you install and repair your gas line.
WHY WOULD I NEED MY GAS LINE REPAIRED?If your gas line was incorrectly installed, has deteriorated with age, or the line itself is defective, it could begin to leak, which can be a serious hazard. Natural disasters and extreme weather can also cause damage to a gas line. If you suspect a gas leak, be sure to call your gas company and ask them to turn your supply off immediately, and then call Wolcott professionals to come help you out.
5 SIGNS THAT YOU MAY HAVE A GAS
- Your home smells like rotten eggs (sulfur)
- You hear a hissing sound coming from the gas line
- You have dead grass or other plants in your yard
- Your gas appliances have little or no power
- Your furnace isn’t working properly
DO YOU NEED A GAS LINE REPLACEMENT (OR INSTALLATION)?Repair to your existing line may not cut it if your existing gas lines are old and you want to preemptively replace them, you’re building a brand new house, or you’re switching to gas heat or appliances and you don’t have an existing line in place.
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, licensed journeyman plumbers will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We’ve been around since 1978