Free plumbing system diagnosis (with any repair)
Free plumbing system diagnosis (with any repair) Flush your worries down the drain with our free plumbing diagnosis! Get ready to wave goodbye to your plumbing problems and say hello to a flood of relief. Offer Expires 6/11/23 SCHEDULE SERVICE
REBATES & INCENTIVES
WASHINGTON & OREGON REBATES
- High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebate: Apply for a $75 per HET rebate when you replace your old water-wasting toilet(s) with an EPA WaterSense labeled 1.28 GPF (gallon per flush) High-Efficiency Toilet. For a list of qualifying WaterSense models, visit www.epa.gov/watersense.
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller Rebate: Receive a rebate when you purchase and install a WaterSense, weather-based controller. Rebates are up to $50, but will not exceed the purchase price on the receipt.
- Toilet Rebate: $85 rebate when you replace a toilet that uses 1.6 gallons per flush (GPF) or more with a new WaterSense labeled HET. Toilets purchased must be WaterSense® labeled.
- Irrigation Rebate: In an effort to help customers conserve water inside and out CRW is now offering rebates on water-saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense® or SWAT-labeled irrigation controllers. Rebates are available for Multi-stream Rotator Nozzles ($3/head; limit 32 heads) and WaterSense® or SWAT labeled Irrigation Controllers ($100/controller; limit 1 per account)
- Low Flush Toilet Rebates: Corbett Water District (CWD) has partnered with Lowe’s in Wood Village to offer a 10% discount for low flush toilets upon presentation of our toilet rebate application. CWD will also issue a $50 rebate for each non-efficient toilet replaced (up to 2 per household).
- Toilet Rebate Program: Homeowners may apply for up to two $50 rebate checks and multi-family property owners may apply for up to ten $50 rebate checks. Funds are limited. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
LAKE OSWEGO, OR
- Toilet Rebates: To encourage commercial and residential water customers to replace their old toilets/urinals with efficient, water conserving models, the City of Lake Oswego is offering this rebate program.
- Toilet Rebate: The Portland Water Bureau is currently offering a $50 rebate for replacing an old toilet or urinal with a high-efficiency model. Commercial, residential and multi-family properties are eligible. Please note that the old toilet or urinal must be recycled at an approved recycling center.
- Outdoor Irrigation Rebate: Portland Water Bureau customers can now apply for rebates on water saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense®-labeled irrigation controllers. With proper installation, programming and maintenance homeowners and businesses can incorporate these upgrades to save thousands of gallons of water annually.
- Business, Industry and Government Toilet Rebate: TVWD Business, Industry, and Government customers can receive a rebate of up to $75 per toilet for replacing old water-wasting toilets with new, High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) with the WaterSense® label.
CLARK COUNTY, WA (INCLUDES VANCOUVER, YACOLT, AND BATTLE GROUND)
- Residential Heat Pump Incentive Program: Rebates for air source heat pumps from $250-750 and loans for air source heat pump installations ($20,000) at a 3.5 percent interest rate over seven years.
- Heating Rebate: Homeowners in Vancouver, WA and other areas of Clark County who currently heat their home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters, wall heaters and/or an electric furnace can receive up to a $1,000 rebate to help pay for an upgrade to a ductless system. This rebate is offered by Clark Public Utilities.
- Ductless Heat Program: Ductless Heat Pump heads available for rebates ranging from $100-$1,000.
- Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) Rebates: ETO offers a $150 rebate on Tier 1 electric heat pump water heaters and a $300 rebate on a Tier 2 & 3 electric heat pump water heaters.
OREGON & WASHINGTON STATE
- Electric or Oil Home Heating System Conversion Rebate: Convert your electric or oil home heating system to a new high-efficiency natural gas furnace and central air conditioner and receive up to $1,550 back from NW Natural.