Emergency Plumbing Services In Troutdale, OR
Your Troutdale, Oregon home is your sanctuary and your family’s comfort zone. Unfortunately, a plumbing emergency can quickly turn your home into a disaster. Emergencies happen, and they rarely wait for a convenient time. If you find yourself with a plumbing emergency and have nowhere to turn, the expert plumbers at Wolcott Services are available to help any time day or night.
Disaster seems to strike only at life’s busiest moments. Whether your pipes burst in the middle of the night or you come home from work to find a nasty sewage issue, our team can tackle your emergency. Don’t wait for your plumbing problem to escalate into a full-blown catastrophe that could cause significant damage to your home. Contact Wolcott Services immediately if you experience any of these plumbing emergencies.
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Heater Repair
- Clogged Drains
- Toilet Repair
- Gas Leak Detection and Repair
- Water Leak Detection and Repair
When an emergency occurs, you don’t have to wait until business hours, or even daylight, to call for help. If your plumbing issue is dangerous enough to cause damage to your home, it’s an emergency. Our expert plumbing team is available 24/7 to take your call, offer advice, and dispatch a plumber to your home when you need help the most.
Additional Plumbing Services
Emergencies happen, but they aren’t the only reason to call a plumber. In fact, regular maintenance and inspections can help you avoid major plumbing emergencies. Your plumbing and sewer system is a complicated system of pipes, fixtures, and drains. Often, these systems are damaged by chemical cleaners or are simply outdated. Taking care of your plumbing system is an important part of taking care of your home or business. Wolcott Services also offers a full line of plumbing services to help you take care of your regular plumbing needs.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Repiping Services
- Residential Drain Services
- Commercial Drain Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Services
- Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Sewer Lines
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Installation and Repair
- Tankless Water Heaters
Immediate Steps to Take During a Plumbing Emergency
As soon as you contact our team, an experienced plumber will be on the way. Still, water can quickly cause a significant amount of damage to your home. That’s why it’s important for you to know a few basic facts about your plumbing system. Take these steps to help minimize potential damage when a plumbing emergency occurs.
- Turn off water sources: If possible, immediately locate the shut-off valve for the damaged fixture or line. If you don’t know where an individual valve is located, use the shut-off valve for your entire home.
- Capture water: If a leak is located inside your home, remove furniture and other items from the area and capture water if possible to avoid additional damage and eliminate slip and fall dangers.
- Remove clogs: If you can see a clog, you may be able to remove it with a plunger. Unless it’s located in your garbage disposal, it’s safe to attempt to dislodge clogs you can see.
- Turn off the water heater: If your water is scalding hot or a leak is coming from the water heater, turn it off to avoid overheating or other damage.
- Open outdoor drains and spigots: This can help redirect the water flow to an area where it will cause less damage.
How to Locate Plumbing Shut-off Valves
The plumbing fixtures in your home each have a shut-off valve to stop water in one area. Your home also has a main shut-off valve that turns off water for your entire home. These tips will help you find the shut-off valves you need to use in the event of an emergency.
- Kitchen Sink: The shut-off valve to your kitchen sink is typically located in the cabinets beneath your sink. The valve will be located somewhere on the piping leading up to the sink.
- Bathroom Sink: Like the sink in the kitchen, the valve in your bathroom may likely be beneath the sink. If it’s not located there, it may be located in the ceiling above the sink.
- Toilet: The toilet shut-off is almost always located just below the tank.
- Tub/Shower: This shut-off may be located beneath the sink. If you have a basement, the tub shut-off valve may be located in the basement directly below the bathroom.
- Laundry Room: Search for a shut-off valve above or right behind the washer.
- Main Shut-Off Valve: The main shut-off valve to your home could be located in one of a variety of places.
- In the basement- A large metal handle will be located on the foundation wall.
- In the crawl space beneath your home
- In the home- near your water heater, washer, or under the sink
- Outdoors- attached to an exterior wall or in an underground box
Choose Wolcott Services for Ethical Expert Plumbing Services
Wolcott Services has been serving customers in Troutdale and the surrounding Portland area since 1978. What can we say? We’re passionate about plumbing. However, the one thing we’re really passionate about is helping our customers. It’s our goal to provide every customer with excellent customer service, only the highest quality products, and a job well done. The Wolcott team provides 100% satisfaction every time. Choosing Wolcott means you get these benefits.
- Emergency Response: Our team members are available 24/7 even on weekends and holidays to take care of your plumbing emergencies. You can
- Correct Diagnosis: Our highly trained, licensed journeymen plumbers will get to the root of your problem and repair the cause instead of patching the symptoms.
- Discounts for Military and First Responders: Military service members, first responders, and seniors receive a 10% discount on plumbing and HVAC services.
- Quality Service: Our experienced plumbers never cut corners. We do every job the right way and aren’t finished until you’re completely satisfied.
- We Care: Our customers are our neighbors. We’re in this business to help people and it’s our desire to get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
If you have a plumbing emergency, don’t wait for it to turn into a major catastrophe. Call Wolcott services at (503) 487-0267 or fill out our online form, and we’ll immediately dispatch an experienced plumber to help you solve the problem. If you live in Troutdale, Oregon or the surrounding areas, you can count on Wolcott Services to take care of your every plumbing and HVAC need.
Get in touch today for a quote, to schedule a consultation, or to get immediate help for your emergency.