HIGH-EFFICIENCY FURNACESAccording to the U.S. Department of Energy, heating and cooling account for half of your energy bill. You can save a lot of money by having Wolcott professionals install a high-efficiency furnace and scheduling regular, preventative tune-ups to keep it running smoothly and safely — for longer. Wolcott offers high-efficiency furnaces by trusted brands like Lennox for every budget.
FURNACES: NOT EXACTLY DIY INSTALLATIONFurnaces are complicated and potentially dangerous appliances, so it’s important to have them installed professionally, by trusted heating and cooling specialists. When you choose to work with Wolcott’s licensed specialists, we’ll help you figure out which furnace is right for you, then expertly install and calibrate it. Wolcott also offers emergency furnace repair.
WHY CHOOSE WOLCOTT?
- Our highly trained, HVAC technicians will get to the root of your issues
- We offer a 10% discount (up to $200) for Military, First Responders, and Seniors (55 and older).
- We provide same day service, with a two-hour service window, 24 hours a day
- We’ve been around since 1978
Furnaces are heavy machinery and need experts for installation. If a non-specialist installs a furnace, it might cause health hazards.
furnace installation in Troutdale, OR, is expensive because:
- Furnace installation needs measurement of the home for efficiency.
- It is a long-term investment and requires professional support initially. Hence, the initial installation cost is high.
- It requires making many connections like electricity and gas, which require expert attention.
When it’s time to replace your furnace will start sending signals. These signals are:
- Frequent repairs
- Lifespan over 15 years
- Deteriorating air quality.
- Unusual sounds
These signs are concrete signs that you need to replace your furnace immediately.
Your furnace gives you numerous signs if it is failing. They mean that you should get your furnace looked at immediately. The signs are:
- Strange sounds
- Foul odors
- Too many repairs
- Uneven temperature