$76 Off Water Heater Replacement Kick up your heels — run the dishwasher AND the washing machine. Call Wolcott and save $76 on a water heater replacement today! Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
COUPONS & SPECIALS
$99 Rooter Service Special (Must have accessible clean out) When it comes to clogs, we’ve got you covered. Right now, Wolcott’s rooter services are just $99. Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
$99 Sewer Drain Cleaning Special (Must have accessible clean out) This is the season for cleaning and sewers are no exception. Call Wolcott today and ask us about our $99 sewer drain cleaning special. Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
$200 Off AC System Replacement or Installation Summer’s coming in hot! Score $200 off an A/C system replacement or installation. Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
$100 Off Indoor Air Quality Products with replacement or installation of a new system Eliminate that brutal Portland pollen & save. Save $100 on indoor air quality products with your new system. Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
$50 Off First Time Customer Save when you see what Wolcott can do for you. First-time customers receive $50 off any service. Expiry Date: June 1st, 2021. SCHEDULE SERVICE
REBATES & INCENTIVES
WASHINGTON & OREGON REBATES
- High-Efficiency Toilet (HET) Rebate: Apply for a $75 per HET rebate when you replace your old water-wasting toilet(s) with an EPA WaterSense labeled 1.28 gpf (gallon per flush) High-Efficiency Toilet. For a list of qualifying WaterSense models, visit www.epa.gov/watersense.
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller Rebate: Receive a rebate when you purchase and install a WaterSense, weather-based controller. Rebates are up to $50, but will not exceed the purchase price on the receipt.
- Toilet Rebate: $85 rebate when you replace a toilet that uses 1.6 gallons per flush (GPF) or more with a new WaterSense labeled HET. Toilets purchased must be WaterSense® labeled.
- Irrigation Rebate: In an effort to help customers conserve water inside and out CRW is now offering rebates on water saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense® or SWAT-labeled irrigation controllers. Rebates are available for Multi-stream Rotator Nozzles ($3/head; limit 32 heads) and WaterSense® or SWAT labeled Irrigation Controllers ($100/controller; limit 1 per account)
- Low Flush Toilet Rebates: Corbett Water District (CWD) has partnered with Lowe’s in Wood Village to offer a 10% discount for low flush toilets upon presentation of our toilet rebate application. CWD will also issue a $50 rebate for each non-efficient toilet replaced (up to 2 per household).
- Toilet Rebate Program: Homeowners may apply for up to two $50 rebate checks and multi-family property owners may apply for up to ten $50 rebate checks. Funds are limited. Rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate: Applicants can apply for a $75 per HET rebate when replacing old water-wasting toilets.
LAKE OSWEGO, OR
- Toilet Rebates: To encourage commercial and residential water customers to replace their old toilets/urinals with efficient, water-conserving models, the City of Lake Oswego is offering this rebate program.
- Toilet Rebate: The Portland Water Bureau is currently offering a $50 rebate for replacing an old toilet or urinal with a high-efficiency model. Commercial, residential and multi-family properties are eligible. Please note that the old toilet or urinal must be recycled at an approved recycling center.
- Outdoor Irrigation Rebate: Portland Water Bureau customers can now apply for rebates on water saving multi-stream rotator nozzles and WaterSense®-labeled irrigation controllers. With proper installation, programming and maintenance homeowners and businesses can incorporate these upgrades to save thousands of gallons of water annually.
CLARK COUNTY, WA (INCLUDES VANCOUVER, YACOLT, AND BATTLE GROUND)
- Residential Heat Pump Incentive Program: Rebates for air source heat pumps from $250-750 and loans for air source heat pump installations ($20,000) at a 3.5 percent interest rate over seven years.
- Heating Rebate: Homeowners in Vancouver, WA and other areas of Clark County who currently heat their home with cable ceiling heat, baseboard heaters, wall heaters and/or an electric furnace can receive up to a $1,000 rebate to help pay for an upgrade to a ductless system. This rebate is offered by Clark Public Utilities.
- Energy Trust of Oregon (ETO) Rebates: ETO offers a $150 rebate on Tier 1 electric heat pump water heaters and a $300 rebate on a Tier 2 & 3 electric heat pump water heaters.
- Heat Pump Rebates: ETO offers a range of $250-$700 cash incentive.
- Ductless Heat Pump Rebate: $500 cash incentive for ductless heat pumps for single-family and manufactured homes.
- Gas Furnace Incentive: When upgrading to an Energy Star qualified high-efficiency gas furnace, Energy Trust of Oregon is offering up to $1,000 in cash incentive for select homeowners in Oregon and Washington.
- Electric Water Heater Discount: $500 instant discount on efficient water heaters.
- Gas Water Heater Discount: $100 instant discount on efficient water heaters.
- High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate: Residents in the Tualatin Valley Water District (including parts of Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, and unincorporated Washington) can apply for a $75 per HET rebate when you replace old water-wasting toilets with EPA Watersense toilets.
- Commercial Toilet Rebate: Property owners and managers in the Tualatin Valley Water District (including parts of Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, and unincorporated Washington) can get a rebate of up to $75 for replacing water-wasting toilets, urinals, and flush valves.