Whether you’re selling homes, overseeing rentals, or putting a temporary roof over travelers’ heads, you’re going to need a good plumber. Or heating & cooling specialist. Or drain whiz. And, well, we can help you out with all of the above. Wolcott is a three-in-one home service provider that’s been making Portland houses feel like homes since 1978.
- Like yours, our business is considered essential, which means that we’re here to help your clients as they prepare to buy and sell their homes — even during these crazy times. Wolcott is proud to be a one-stop shop that can handle all of their plumbing, drain, and heating & cooling needs.
Plus, check out Redfin’s tips for selling homes in a virtual world (via GeekWire).
Landlords & Airbnb Hosts
Rental Maintenance Tips During COVID-19
Here are some tips for maintaining your properties while respecting your tenants’ (or guests’) physical and emotional wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Routinely clean high-touch surfaces.
- Offer tenants hand sanitizer, PPE, and extra cleaning supplies when possible.
- Wear gloves when entering others’ residences or short-term rentals.
- Remember that kids are home from school right now, so be extra careful not to leave potentially dangerous tools lying around.
- Remember that you can call Wolcott for any of the usual plumbing, drain, and heating & cooling services. We’ll be there in a jiffy, wearing smiles — and gloves.
What Can a Smart Thermostat Do for You?
Smart thermostats, which can be programmed to run while no one’s home, adjust a home’s humidity level, turn lights on (or off), and even lock (or unlock) doors, are a brilliant and affordable way to maximize energy efficiency and make your job as a landlord, property manager, or Airbnb host easier. Right now, you can save $50 when you have Wolcott install a new smart thermostat.
Invest in Your Property — Upgrade Your HVAC Equipment
As luck would have it, it’s actually a great time to invest in your home or rental property by installing new heating & cooling equipment. Prices are low and financing terms have scarcely been better — right now, you can finance your equipment and defer payments for up to six months, and in the meantime, everyone can breathe cleaner and more comfortable air. (And you can boost your property value.) See a full list of our current specials here.