Get ready to learn A LOT about yourself.
- What’s your uniform looking like these days?
- Classic jeans and a t-shirt.
- A suit and tie for the 9-5.
- Uniform? You’ve got to be kidding me.
- Which is your food prep style of choice?
- To me, easy food is good food. Microwaves are the best thing since sliced bread!
- Gas stove. High heat. The more flames, the better.
- I follow a raw vegan diet. (And everything is homemade.)
- What is your preferred mode of transportation?
- Light rail
- How are your budgeting and saving skills?
- I go over budget occasionally, but I make it work.
- I’ve got a solid chunk of savings, along with a 401(k) and a separate vacation fund.
- I gave up on budgeting long ago.
- What’s your perfect climate feel like? (See what we did there?)
- Four distinct seasons.
- Hot & dry forevers.
- I live in Portland. What do you think?
If you answered…
You’re a ductless heat pump!
Modern and minimalist, you’re willing to splurge on the finer things, but you also appreciate convenience. You believe that an upgrade to your home can upgrade your quality of life and you don’t always use heat, but when you do, you want to warm up quick.
You’re a furnace!
Traditional and reliable, you’re money-conscious but definitely wouldn’t call yourself cheap. You live by the motto, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” and like your heat hot. (Isn’t that the point?)
You’re a geothermal heat pump!
Forward-thinking and eco-conscious, you’re willing to invest more up front for longterm sustainability and efficiency. You’re up on all of the latest trends, do what you can to save the planet, and you’re cool as long as you don’t need to wear three sweaters to stay warm.